Kara Miller is the Prime Team Account Manager on the Granite Insurance team. Kara is a graduate of Appalachian State University with a major in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Kara thrives on creating and maintaining close relationships with her clients and working diligently and proactively with them to help with every need. Her previous 12 years of experience in event and wedding planning, customer service, communications, community engagement, and finance all combine to give her a well-rounded perspective on life and business, and how to make the best of it. Kara’s passion is helping people and being a part of the granite team makes sure she gets to do that every day!
Outside of work, Kara’s main love is her family. She was born and raised in the Hickory area, married her high school sweetheart (Dustin) after college, and they now thoroughly enjoy their little dude, Wyatt. In her free time, Kara enjoys taking care of events for family and friends, finding adventures to go on (especially outdoors), yoga, reading, and finding good local food and drink!
Fun Facts about Kara:
- Kara’s furry family members are a Maine Coon cat named Conway Kitty (who weighs almost 30 lbs.) and a rescue tabby cat named Capone.
- Kara has jumped into NC/VA mountain rivers – in January, February, March and April (with temperatures below 30).
- Kara is listed in the Catawba County Sports Hall of Fame.
Request an Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.