Personal Insurance Account Manager
Meet Alisa England
Alisa England is a personal insurance account manager at Granite Insurance. She started her insurance career in 1989 and has her CISR Elite designation. Most of her time in the industry has been working with the personal lines clients although she has had brief opportunities to work in the commercial insurance department as well. Alisa enjoys being a resource for her clients and helping them have a favorable insurance experience. She looks forward to helping her clients each day.
Alisa resides in Hickory, NC with her husband of 36 years and their senior dog, Jake (who is 16). She has 2 grown sons, 1 daughter-in-law, 1 grandson and another grandson on the way! Alisa graduated from Emmanuel College in 1984 with an associate of arts in business administration. She is very active in her church teaching Sunday School (Teens and pre-teens) and ministering with the worship team.
Fun Facts about Alisa:
- Alisa’s first time on a zip line, she went backwards all the way and just before the landing, she turned back around and crashed into the person on the landing and about took him out.
- Alisa enjoys playing the piano (not by ear unfortunately) and singing.
- Alisa loves to whistle and once while working out at a gym the trainer kept checking her phone behind the counter because she thought she was hearing it ring but it was Alisa whistling.
Request an Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.