Senior Account Manager
Meet Gracie Van Osdol
Gracie Van Osdol is a graduate of Appalachian State University, where she double majored in Risk Management and Insurance and Finance and Banking. While in college, Gracie participated in Granite Insurance’s Internship Program, learning from one of the industry’s Best Practices. Following graduation, Gracie joined the agency in June of 2021. She is now working as a Senior Account Manager on the Business Insurance Team. Gracie helps facilitate the day to day needs of her clients while maintaining a strong relationship.
Gracie loves adventure! In Gracie’s free time, you will most likely find her in the outdoors or traveling finding new places to experience. Gracie also enjoys spending quality time with her friends and family.
Fun Facts about Gracie:
- One of Gracie’s favorite activities is to try new restaurants.
- Gracie loves dogs and has a dog that she rescued as a puppy.
- Gracie enjoys baking desserts and trying new recipes.
Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.