Meet Jennifer Love
Jennifer is a graduate of Appalachian State University, where she graduated with a degree in Risk Management & Insurance and Finance & Banking. She joined the agency in May of 2022 and now works as a Business Insurance Account Manager. Jennifer has been in the insurance industry for 15+ years and has held her CIC designation since 2015.
Jennifer is a Caldwell County native, growing up in Lenoir, NC. After graduating from ASU, she stayed in Boone, NC, where she still resides. Jennifer and her husband, Steven, have been married 15 years and have three children and a dog. Her family enjoys all things outdoors – boating, hiking, waterfall hunting, horseback riding, gardening, playing basketball, and jumping on a trampoline. They also love summer lake days and winter game nights since the whole family is competitive. Jennifer’s family are enthusiastic App State fans and can be found attending all Appalachian State sporting events.
Fun Facts about Jennifer:
- Jennifer can wake surf sitting down.
- Jennifer has completed a Spartan Race.
- Jennifer went to college to be a business teacher but later decided to only major in business. She still dreams of teaching basic personal finance to high school students.
Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.