Business Insurance Account Manager
Meet Sienna Sigmon
Sienna Sigmon graduated summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Earning a BSBA degree in Risk Management and Insurance and a minor in Dance. While in college, Sienna participated in Granite Insurance’s Internship Program, learning from one of the industry’s Best Practices. Following graduation, Sienna joined the team full-time in August 2023.
Sienna is now working as a Business Insurance Account Manager. She strives to provide high-quality customer service to all her clients by helping them navigate the ever-changing world of insurance and risk management and ensuring that each client has the maximum opportunity to succeed and fulfill their dreams.
In Sienna’s free time, she enjoys traveling, dancing, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and going out on the lake.
Fun Facts About Sienna:
- Sienna has been a competitive dancer since she was 5. She has training in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, and Acrobatics.
- Everyone thinks Sienna has a twin sister, but they are 3 years apart.
- Sienna is related to Princess Diana.
Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.