Meet Leah Chambers
Leah joined Granite in May 2023 as a Risk Advisor, focusing on Personal and Small Business insurance. Prior to joining the Granite Insurance team, Leah worked for four years as a Real Estate Paralegal with the Law Offices of Amos & Kapral, LLP. During her time in the real estate field, she helped her clients close hundreds of homes, land, and commercial buildings. Leah and her team became one of the most successful real estate firms in the area.
Leah is a proud mom of two amazing boys, Isaiah and Dominic. Outside of work, her spare time is filled with ubering her children to their sporting events, where she then takes on the role of loudest cheerleader or practicing for sporting events in her home in Hickory. Leah, a Welsh native, enjoys traveling back home to Wales as often as she can and hosting her Welsh family members when they decide to come stateside to visit the boys!
Fun Facts about Leah:
• In Wales, Leah was an avid Netball player playing semi-professionally for her country (a sport most Americans are unaware of).
• Leah came to America on a “6-week vacation” and never caught the return flight … her dad was not a happy bunny!
• Leah wanted to be a doctor growing up until she realized she had an outrageous fear of veins. That killed that career choice!
Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.