Director of Accounting
Meet Lou Anne Annas
Lou Anne Annas is the Director of Accounting at Granite Insurance. Lou Anne joined the organization in 1991 as Office Manager and within a few years was promoted to Operations Manager. Lou Anne stayed in this role until January 2020 and transitioned into Director of Accounting. Lou Anne has also achieved her Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation and is licensed in North Carolina.
Lou Anne resides in Granite Falls with her husband, Neil. Lou Anne and Neil have two children, Cameron and Lauren, who are both married and blessed with four grandchildren – Cammie, Jak, Max and Maddie. Lou Anne enjoys helping with the grandchildren and spending time with them every chance she gets. In addition to family, Lou Anne enjoys traveling and exploring new places in our beautiful world. Lou Anne enjoys yard work and doing anything outdoors including hiking.
Fun Facts about Lou Anne:
- Lou Anne has seen Elvis live on three occasions!
- Lou Anne has never had a ticket or car accident and been driving 45 years! Oops, hopefully this doesn’t jinx her!
- On a flight to San Francisco, Lou Anne had an interesting encounter with actor, Danny Glover – They both will remember their time together!
Request an Request a Proposal
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.